Tesco gift cards

Hi. I’m wanting to buy a Tesco gift card but there’s conflicting information on how to use it. It says INSTORE only but then gives instructions on how to redeem it online. I’m wanting to use it online so I’m reticent to go ahead.
Many thanks!

0 Likes

Tesco is definitely instore only x

0 Likes

The gift cards let you know whether it’s in store, online or both, directly under the company name. The how to redeem is just explaining gift cards in general

0 Likes

Thank you that does make a little more sense i just don’t see details on how to redeem instore. Is a physical card sent or something printable with a code?

0 Likes

It is a code on your dashboard and email. You just show/scan your device when paying. X

0 Likes

There is a barcode on it, a few people have said that the code on its own isnt enough you need to scan the barcode, the barcode doesn’t always show when you open via the app it does if you open on website though

0 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you!

0 Likes

I brought a £40 Tesco gift card and took it in store to redeem it against my shopping but the barcode wont come up! What should I do? I cant get it up at all. Tia. X

0 Likes

Use the boom25 website on not the app

1 Like